Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Three Weeks and Counting...

We've got a bit more work to do before "Ellie" comes home and we start our adventures together.
rear brakes before

So far we've completed the following:
  • new gas tank and fuel pump + all new lines
  • rebuilt Edelbrock 610 CFM Carb
  • Complete tune-up including wires
  • new starter solenoid
  • new master cylinder and booster
  • all new rotors and drums including calipers, wheel cylinders + all of the trimmings
  • my choice of pads and shoes were limited.
  • new hoses and  belts
  • new KYB shocks in the front and Gabriel High-Jackers in the rear
  •  all new exhaust from exhaust manifolds back including Magnaflow mufflers
That should get her back on the road.     Next, I've got some work to do on the front seats which are trashed.   I'm not sure I will do the carpet this time around.   The interior is saddle which is Ok, but I rather have black.

The original seats are vinyl but I may replace with the OEM leather replacements.   I haven't seen the quality yet so I'll need to decide soon.

That's it for now.   Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment