Friday, July 17, 2015

I found her in a small town outside of Chicago, IL and she's beautiful

I've been looking for her for a long while.  I've not really been in the market but casually looked for another pre 1971 Javelin or AMX but  always end up discouraged by the high prices or lack of inventory.  Over the years prices have risen completely out of reach for a survivor car.   In conjunction with work and life owning another muscle car was purely
unattainable

Until now. Early this year we moved and suddenly we had a two car garage and a serious need for a second car so I started looking.

I had a 1669 AMC Javelin on high school but mid Junior year my grandparents made me sell it do to speed wing tickets and the fact I was racing her on weekends down at the great highway.

Twenty-five years later another AMC is joining my family.  This time she'll be a 69 AMC AMX 390 4 speed, original pompeli yellow with black racing stripe.

We're completing the sale today with coding a shipping company tomorrow.

We're excited to be the proud second owners of this survivor car.


No comments:

Post a Comment