Sunday, July 19, 2015

Shipping Vendor Chosen

We've chosen the vendor to ship the car from the east coast to CA.    The weather is getting worse so we chose to ship it enclosed for the extra $500 to keep it sale and untouched while traveling.

If the weather was better and  I knew the car would make it - I'd fly back east and drive it to CA.   That would be a fun trip.

Total travel time should be five days so stay tuned for more details.

I also picked up an oil dipstick off email for under $20 and have a bit in on a Eaton power steering unit with
bracket and pulley.   Totally hard to find original items.  I should be able to find hoses without an issue.   I did find a rebuilt steering gear but it seemed high.

If anyone has any ideas or websites for parts please email me or comment.

Thanks

~amx fanatic

No comments:

Post a Comment