Monday, August 10, 2015

Steel Mistress Cometh...

We first crossed paths over the 4th of July weekend in Chicago.   She was beautiful for her age.   I noticed her out of the corner of my eye while driving down main street.   All I can remember is a garden hose, bubbles but more so how the water glistened off her curves.  Wow, what a first impression.

We didn't speak a work when I got closer but the moment was captured in silence.  One more tidbit,  I did catch a glimpse of her leaving the lot, what a view from behind

Over the next few weeks I though about her.   My wife called it "pining" over her.  Whatever.

I made the decision to bring her out to CA because a long distance relationship just wouldn't work in this case.   I spent the $$$ and paid for her travel expenses to move to CA.

Last night she arrived at dust.  I saw her in the back of the transport hiding behind two younger models.   This was really happening, I thought to myself.  She roared to life as she slowly exited the transport.  A young man carefully assisted her exit down the ramp steadily.  The sunset mixed with her taillights came on illuminating her name badge which read, "AMX.".

She is here,

No comments:

Post a Comment