Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Coming Home Not Repaired

I get it.

Really?  I knew what I was getting into but come on!

We've replaced the gas tank all of the lines, sending unit, fuel pump, rebuilt the carburetor and still the fuel gauge is non-operable.

Wait, I forgot to mention we had to remove and replace the instrument voltage regulator.  If you forgot about that part, me too.   American Parts Depot just happened to stock this hard to find part for the everyday low price of $75 bucks.  Still no joy.

I'm picking her up tomorrow to take a break and order a replacement gauge.  Yes, American Parts Depot has that part for $75.  Wow, how did you guess.

The good news is the transmission seal is fixed and I've got wiper blades so I can start testing moving forward with cleaning up the interior and checking out the electrical.

Onward

No comments:

Post a Comment