Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Flatbed Time Again

I woke up the other day ready to take her for a drive and the breaks felt hard. Upon second look the rear cylinder of the master was near empty with a puddle of fluid on the garage floor.  Damn blown rear wheel cylinder after 80 road miles?

Today was a scheduled tow but when I went to start her no joy.  Out of gas?  I know the fuel gauge is out but I've been keeping track of fill ups and mileages so there is no way I'm getting 2 miles per gallon.  9-10 maybe.   So I ended up with  a dead battery adding insult to injury.  The saga continues.

When I mention the "Saga" I think most people (girls and guys) realize a lover affair with a classic muscle car is a constant struggle between the love for the car and the on-going problems.

Today's Punch List:
  • Fix Brakes - pressure differential valve
  • Remove 2nd Fuel Filter
  • Install new high CCA battery
  • Adjust carb?

No comments:

Post a Comment