Thursday, January 21, 2016

I need to crowdsource this one...

So you have a very cool classic muscle car but want to update and personalize it so you can enjoy it.   My goal is to drive it daily not to create a show car.   I'd like to update the car with modern engine technology to increase the cars standard DNA.

  • My engine rebuild will enhance but I'm not creating a car to take the track.   Might have to bore .30 over and update the heads to Edlebrock Aluminum.
  • My thoughts on suspension vary because there is a kit for the car that will add power steering rack and pinion system that will greatly improve the drive ability but rip out the old front end.  (torn)
  • Color of the car - its currently Pompeii Yellow - it's ok but I've love it to be silver or a gun metal great white shark color.
  • Interior is Saddle - would love to update it to black.   Easy for the seats, door panels headliner and carpet.  The dash is a bit tougher unless you have $3k burning a hole in your pocket.
  • Wheels and Tires are period specific so I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment